Seriously, I do doubt that I am the only passer-by on this street of confusion – a confusion arising from deep contemplation of how salaries really work and the ins and outs of the finance of salaries.
I am, in fact, certain that not only salary earners like myself are yet to get a hold of the financial aspect of their lives. Jobseekers and entrepreneurs who have other sources of cash inflow, freelancers, and students have one or two or more struggles and they all – or we all – have and we’ve got questions that are sort of unanswered.
Well, here are a few…
Before I start, please ensure that you don’t just read and peek into my confused mind and just pass by. Do well to leave answers to one at least.
- What is the ideal number of months to anticipate a raise as a teacher?
- For the past three months, I have been hitting my KPIs steadily and despite earning a 6-digit salary, I can’t seem to avoid borrowing for recurring needs that arise in the middle of the month. I end up paying with my salary and return to the same position that makes me vulnerable to borrowing when that time of the month arrives. What am I doing wrong?
- What needs should I and should I not go borrowing for?
- This 30-day wait sometimes can be delayed. How best am I supposed to deal with a situation where I am being owed my salary and it’s paramount that I hit my KPIs efficiently in the current month?
- I need to solve this puzzle. Construction workers and masons, working a more tedious job, make 4,000 naira per day for a gig. But, graphic designers, who combine lines and letters in certain uninspired patterns, most times, make about 15,000 percent more or even greater than that, for each client they work with.
How does it work, please?
At this point, you’re probably disinterested and bored out already. Let’s ask serious questions, is what you’re probably thinking.
Or better still let’s seek answers to these somewhere.
You’re considering Googling them right?
Why not register for a webinar organized by a HR firm?
Where you’ll be exposed to effective management of personal finances and a professional insight into stock investment.
Guess what? I know one that’s happening this Saturday, 22nd May 2021.
In 2 days’ time, The Finance of Salaries, organized by AtYourService Technologies LTD will take place.
Come learn for FREE other methods of building your portfolio so your heart won’t sink every time there is a dip.
Click https://bit.ly/FinanceOfSalaries to register.
So, dear reader, let me see your questions in the comment section as well. Maybe I’ll ask them on the webinar on Saturday and return with answers here.
By the way, you’re not getting the opportunity to learn something, networking with career boosters is definitely a meat on this jollof webinar.
And lots more… You and I know that every Nigerian Jollof has condiments, no AtYourService webinar gives on the topic, they all have ‘condiments’.
Looking forward to seeing y’all there. Visit the link and register now!